The Word that Works – Part 5
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
With evidences to show, I believe God has dealt graciously with us in the month of February so far. Therefore, you are specially welcome to the last week of February, ushering us into the month of March where everything will be moving forward for you in the name of Jesus Christ.
In our study of ‘THE WORD that Works’ this week, we shall be looking at “THE REVEALED WORD”.
As it is written;
“… for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.” - 1 Samuel 3:21
As we may be aware, many people are carrying their bibles to church every service, many read before leaving the house daily, while many read theirs before sleeping; yet the challenges of life, oppressions, are unending in so many lives – Isaiah 42:19-20
However, it is good to know that the solution to every man’s challenge lies in that same Bible. But until access is gained into the Revealed Word, the written Word remains a mystery-Heb 1:3/John1:1-2/Mark 4: 11
That is why many read the bible but it looks like a riddle because until the mysteries are revealed, life miseries continue - Hos 4:6/ Deuteronomy 29:29
The Revealed Word, shows you what you must know (from the same verse of scripture that might even have become a memory verse) to secure your destiny; for until it is revealed, destiny remains concealed.
Scripture validates this: “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter” - Proverbs 25:2/Rev 5:10
The Revealed Word is always personal and it explicitly reveals God to us in our present situation. As it is written; “All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him” - Luke 10:22
What’s unique about the Revealed Word?
- The Revealed Word makes you to stand out in the midst of many – 1Samuel 3:20-21
- The Revealed Word makes you an answer to a generational problem - Daniel 2:19/30
- The Revealed Word makes you a pacesetter, a pathfinder, a trailblazer thereby breaking new grounds on every side - 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
- The Revealed word secures for you a great future - Matt 16:16-18
Action points on how to access the Revealed Word?
- Become genuinely Born Again - John 1:12
- Develop a quality relationship with the Holy Spirit - John 16:13-14
- Make the Word your companion - Proverbs 3:1-4 / Psalm 119:105/130
- Crave and pray for an unusual revelation every time you open scriptures-Psalm 119:18/Jeremiah 33:3
Remain ever blessed!
Jesus is Lord.
David O. Adebayo